Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Lost Samsung S6 Edge 2016/4/30 02:24
I left my Samsung S6 Edge at the Senior citizen seat on one of the coaches of the train that left Kansai Airport at 9:50 p.m., 24 April 2016 going to Fukushima station. I tried reporting it the same night from Hanshin Hotel where I was staying, but it was hard for them to understand English. A Filipino friend fluent in Nihonggo reported it 24 hours later but still it appears that it was not recovered. Is there a way to have it reported to the police by JR?
by Mariano R. Santiago (guest)  

Re: Lost Samsung S6 Edge 2016/4/30 15:48
I have looked on the webiste of Osaka police Department lost & found section, there are 120 mobile phones are found and kept in Osaka Police Stations between April 24 - 28 . Your's might be kept there too.
JR stations keep found items for one week and then sent them to the local police station.
Go to Kansai airpot police station and Kansai airport station, ask there first.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Lost Samsung S6 Edge 2016/5/10 09:23
Thank you very much. I have received a lot of very good comments from friends that they have recovered items they lost many times without missing a single item in the case of bags and wallets. A testament to Japan's culture of honesty!
I came back to the Philippines on 1 May 2016 and I will just send a follow-up letter to police in Fukushima, Japan.
by Mariano R. Santiago (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread