Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Awara Onsen Bus Pass to Tojinbo and Eiheiji 2016/5/1 18:43
I saw on JapanVistor's website that Awara Onsen station near Fukui has bus passes for 2000 yen which covers all bus stations between Tojinbo and Eiheiji. Has anyone ever used this? If so, what is this called, and where within the station would this be purchased? Many thanks.
by Taiakun  

Re: Awara Onsen Bus Pass to Tojinbo and Eiheiji 2016/5/2 07:04
I have used this bus pass when I visited Eiheiji and Tojimbo area. It's called "Tojimbo, Eiheiji 2-day free (bus) pass". You can use it from Fukui station to Tojimbo area including Awara Onsen station. I bought my pass at Fukui station. According to my information, you can purchase this pass within the Awara Onsen station building. I hope this helps.
by NBT (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Awara Onsen Bus Pass to Tojinbo and Eiheiji 2016/5/2 07:54
Many thanks NBT! That is very useful :)
by Taiakun rate this post as useful

Re: Awara Onsen Bus Pass to Tojinbo and Eiheiji 2016/5/2 09:46
I didn't use the pass when I visited the area as I preferred the train from Fukui to Tojinbo. However, if you are in Fukui station, the Tourist Information office there is extremely helpful!
by Maranyc rate this post as useful

reply to this thread