Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hokkaido Novevmber 16 2016/5/2 13:03
We hv 6 adults and 4 small kids. We will land at chitose airport on 19/11/16 evening. Need recommendation where to start the tour for 15 days.
1) scenery
2) traditional Japanese culture / village
3) onsen (preferred with natural surrounding )
4) ski (1st timer)
5) food
6) theme park
7) which part to stay and per location recommend how many days.
8) Do you recommend day tours and traveling by Jr rail and bus.
Feedback is much appreciated
by Susurukorue  

Re: Hokkaido Novevmber 16 2016/5/3 14:03
Niseko is highly recommended by most tourists. I prefer Furano since it's deeper into Hokkaido. I'm not sure if further up north of Hokkaido can cater to your traditional village/culture. There's always another time if you want to experience that in Shirakawago in Gifu. The closest I've been to is the Hokkaido Historical Village in Sapporo. Onsen is ideally in Asahikawa, Hokkaido. There's also a must see penguin parade in Asahikawa zoo. Theme park, I can't comment since I never seen or been to one. The last I had been to was USJ and Fuji Q which is not in Hokkaido. Not much scenery since majority of the places will be covered in snow. The blue pond might be frozen as well. Sea view from Sapporo to Otaru by train. Not sure if driving from Sapporo to Otaru will have a road near the sea. Fresh seafood, go Hakodate.
by lynnkaylen rate this post as useful

Re: Hokkaido Novevmber 16 2016/5/3 22:16
Thank you for your post.
by Susurukorue rate this post as useful

reply to this thread