Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nodojiman NHK 2016/5/4 16:46
Hi does anybody knows how to apply to the program NHK Nodojiman?

Thank you
by Liichan2012  

Re: Nodojiman NHK 2016/5/4 22:50
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Nodojiman NHK 2016/5/5 00:28
Ibaraki Ken!!

Do you know where I have to send the application?
by Liichan2012 rate this post as useful

Re: Nodojiman NHK 2016/5/5 17:05
The second link I provided in my previous post is the schedule for the coming year. I'm afraid the program is not scheduled to visit Ibaraki-ken for a year.

If you are willing to visit nearby locations such as Utsunomiya, Saitama, Sendai, Maebashi etc., post again. Application details differs depending on the episode/location.

But I think you need to be able to at least read/speak some basic Japanese so that you would know yourself around backstage and on the audition. If you finally decide to apply, you would want to find someone who can assist you with Japanese language.

Re: Nodojiman NHK 2016/5/5 23:54
Yes, I'm interested in traveling to the nearest location.

I know some basic japanee (N4 level). I think I can follow basic instructions.

Please, can you tell me a little bit more?

Thank you!!!

Re: Nodojiman NHK 2016/5/6 00:42
What I mean is that you (or your assistant) should be able to at least read the schedule to be able to click and go to the details. So could you at least pinpoint the location and date so that we won't have to translate everything for all the cities on the list?

Re: Nodojiman NHK 2016/5/6 00:44
In other words, if you are indeed studying the language, could you please use your motivation to try to read the link by using your dictionary and map?

Re: Nodojiman NHK 2016/5/6 12:47
I see!!

Every prefecture has a local Nhk that collects applications!! I didn't know that.

I can do it!!!

Thank you!!!

reply to this thread