Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Questions on Hotel Green Plaza Hakone 2016/5/8 09:28
For a Japan trip this November, I am planning on an overnight stay in Hakone. Ideally, Ifm thinking of staying at the Hotel Green Plaza Hakone, which is right near the Ubako station on the Hakone Ropeway. Assuming the exclusion zone around Owakudani is still in effect then, I know there are bus services available between Sounzan and Ubako. Does anyone know the prices for these buses, and how often they run?

Also, the way Ubako and the Green Plaza are laid out, Ubako is immediately south of the Green Plaza, but opens to the south, so one would have to walk 5-10 minutes down the road, around both places, to get from one to the other. Not a deal-breaker, but does Ubako have a direct link to the Green Plaza? Herefs a map link if you have trouble picturing it:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ubako+Station/@35.2445759,139.005066...
by SpyHunter29  

Re: Questions on Hotel Green Plaza Hakone 2016/5/8 10:53
That is my favorite hotel in Hakone.

Yes, from Ubako rope way station, there is also an exit on the side of the hotel, from where you walk a narrow path directly into the hotel premises. I have walked around the station too (there is a neat display of old rope way cars on the other side) and just went out for a walk that way, but was not far at all.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread