Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus to/from Sapporo Kokusai 2016/5/16 21:18
In February I plan to go skiing at Sapporo Kokusai Resort for two days while staying the two nights at Jozankei Onsen.
Feb 9: Depart from Sapporo straight to the ski field. After skiing, proceed to Jozankei to check in
Feb 10: Skiing
Feb 11: Check-out from Jozankei, taking the complimentary hotel shuttle back to Sapporo

Prior to the skiing trip I'll be staying in Susukino. Thus, would prefer to board the bus/coach to Sapporo Kokusai from Susukino rather than from Sapporo Station. I read that I can board the Sapporo Resort Liner from Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel in Susukino (08:15).

Q1. Since the hotel sits at the corner, would anyone know the coach picks up passengers from Tsukisamu Dori or the side road of the hotel?

Q2. The website states the return ticket between Sapporo and Kokusai costing \2,500. Can I just reserve a one way ticket? I see the online reservation, but it is not yet opened for booking. There's also \4980 bus & chairlift package but for a day return trip, Purchased on the bus. If I want to buy this yet I need to do a reservation, how does it work? I will require ski rental and
lift passes for 2 days.

Q3. I see that I can also take the Jotetsu buses from Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel in Susukino departing at 07:07 and 08:07 on weekday mornings on the Sapporo Kokusai website (http://www.sapporo-kokusai.jp/en/access.html).
a. How much would the one way ticket for the Jotetsu buses cost?
b. Can I reserve a seat on these buses? Don't fancy standing for an hour plus...
c. Is there a luggage compartment under the belly of these buses? I will be carrying a medium sized trolley bag. Thus, hoping to store it in the luggage compartment.
d. I read that the Kappa Liner requires reservation, but does it go to Sapporo Kokusai?

Q4. From the Sapporo Kokusai website I see the last departure for Daiichi Kanko/Jotetsu bus from the ski field to Jozankei Onsen on weekdays being 16:30. Is there another bus departing later than 16:30 for Jozankei Onsen?

Tq, Melanie
by Melanie Putra  

reply to this thread