Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

DisneySea After-6 Passport 2016/5/21 07:57
I was thinking of visiting Tokyo DisneySea on an after-6 ticket. The date I have in mind for doing so is Tuesday, November 15th. November seems to be more crowded than most months, from what Ifve read, but the day Ifd be available (the 15th) seems to be of moderate crowds according to the prediction calendar at http://www15.plala.or.jp/gcap/disney/, although it is still early yet. Some of the rides Ifd most like to go on would be the Indiana Jones ride, Raging Spirits, and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. With that in mind, would an after-6 ticket still be worthwhile? In other words, assuming FastPass tickets are unavailable, would the standby lines for most rides be inordinately long or not?

You might also like to know that the last time I visited DisneySea was on an April 1st, and it was inordinately crowded then. Apparently that was during both the sakura-viewing season and, as I was unaware of at the time, the spring school vacation period. The reason I bring this up is for perspective. November 15th shouldnft be nearly such a troublesome day, but for how relatively little time Ifd be able to spend there, I donft want to take any chances.

And another thing, what time exactly do these after-6 tickets go on sale?
by SpyHunter29  

Re: DisneySea After-6 Passport 2016/5/21 13:00
The prediction of crowdness is unsure. Tokyo Disney Resort(land and sea) is always crowded eventhough it's rain or snow, Monday or Sunday.

Disney sea hosts sea shows at various places in the park. These shows are held mostly at daytime, so it may not be hosted at night. When the show begin, you can expect less crowdness.

The student group of school trip and some family visitors go home at evening. You can expect less crowdness also.

After 6 Passport is available throughout the year. It's available at Disney sea ticket office or some other related Disney ticket seller. If you buy a pre booked ticket at Disney store or any others, the date you can visit the park is printed. You can't go on any other date.

November 15th is not during school holiday nor national holiday.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: DisneySea After-6 Passport 2016/5/22 20:34
With only four hours until the closure of the park, you'd be cutting it fine to get on all three rides and would probably spend the whole time in line. You might get on two rides max, depending on how good the weather is (if it rains, not as many people will visit).
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: DisneySea After-6 Passport 2016/5/25 01:55
Thank you both for your input. However, I think I'll go through with this anyway. For one, I've already been to DisneySea once before, so I've already been on some of the rides (might do some again if I have the time). Second, I'll be travelling alone, so there may be single-rider lines I could get in to save the time. I'm pretty sure Indiana Jones has one, for example. Third, as far as shows go, assuming the current schedule keeps through November, there's Fantasmic at 8PM and a fireworks show at 8:30, so that should draw some crowds away during and afterwards. (In fact, there was a daytime show when I was there the first time, and it drew a LOT of people to the waterfront to watch it.) And finally, it might be lit up all colourful and stuff at night!
by SpyHunter29 rate this post as useful

Re: DisneySea After-6 Passport 2016/5/25 05:29
You can enjoy TDR(land and sea) eventhough you don't ride anything, just walk in the park, visit shops, watch some shows, the special atmosphere in the park is another culture of TDR, threfore you can enjoy TDR even on rainy days.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread