Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Robot Restaurant 2016/5/23 11:34
I am going to Japan in September of this year with my school and we were wanting to go the robot restaurant. However, upon inspection of the closest one being in Shinjuku I found that the attendance is very expensive. What are some alternatives that are less expensive? For example other themed eateries.
by Eliza Ross-Smith (guest)  

Re: Robot Restaurant 2016/5/23 13:08
The Ninja Restaurant in Akasaka is fun: http://www.bento.com/rev/3665.html

It's not that cheap, but you get a very good meal along with the entertainment, unlike at the Robot Restaurant.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: Robot Restaurant 2016/5/23 19:43
The Robot Restaurant is really misnamed as it's only barely a restaurant. It's a robot show with optional food, which - in all honesty - isn't very good. If the 8000JPY entrance fee is too steep for you, you could try a la carte at Ninja, as Umami Dearest suggests or perhaps one of the 5 Alice in Wonderland restaurants around Tokyo, or the Vampire Cafe or perhaps Alcatraz ER. There is only one Robot restaurant and there's nothing else quite like it.
by Saru Bob (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread