Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Water activities in Okinawa 2016/6/1 18:54
Hello everyone,

I would like to plan a 5 days trip to Okinawa, for over the summer. My question is what are the average costs for the different water activities available in Okinawa. I was also wondering if I will have to book in advance. Can I just go to a random beach and participate in water activities? Are most of the activities I mentioned below, available in all the beaches? If possible, can someone also perhaps recommend beaches where I can participate in water activities (I would prefer somewhere where I do not have to book in advance). Any beach recommendations?

I understand that I would most likely not be able to participate in all the activities I want to, but I was hoping someone can give me a general idea of the below choices, so that I can plan ahead.

Diving
Snorkeling
Sea Kayaking
Canoeing
Jet Skiing
Parasailing
Biscuit Drift
Super Marble
Banana boat ride
Flyboard

Thank you for your help! :)
by Nylah (guest)  

Re: Water activities in Okinawa 2016/6/26 22:39
You should go to Onna-son. There are many hotels which have own beach . And anyone can use there. Also they have some water activities . That' s cost are about 2000~3000yen. I think you should check it out on web. Because it depend on hotel.
I'm sorry ,my english is not good. I hope you understand what I write you. and I hope you enjoy staying Okinawa!
by utinanchu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Water activities in Okinawa 2016/6/28 09:50
Thank you utinanchu. This is very helpful and you're English is good. ;) I will look into what you suggested. :)
by Nylah (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread