Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Alpine Route Luggage Forwarding Service 2016/6/8 02:48
Hi, I will be taking the Alpine Express Bus from Hirayu Onsen to Ogizawa at which point I will be completing the Alpine Route to Toyama. From what I have read, the luggage forwarding service is only available at Shinano Omachi Station. Does that mean after arriving at Ogizawa I will need to backtrack to Shinano Omachi Station to drop off my luggage? Or is there another way to get my luggage delivered from Ogizawa? Thanks in advance for any tips or suggestions.
by scubagirl (guest)  

Re: Alpine Route Luggage Forwarding Service 2016/6/8 08:32
Drop your main luggage off at Shinano Omachi Station one day earlier and only take what you need to Ozigawa. eg like a backpack or similar.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Alpine Route Luggage Forwarding Service 2016/6/8 09:21
I'll be travelling from Takayama to Kamikochi and hirayu the day before so I'll be nowhere near shinano omachi station.
by Scubagirl (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Alpine Route Luggage Forwarding Service 2016/6/8 09:53
Send it from Takayama to Toyama via the regular takkyubin.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Alpine Route Luggage Forwarding Service 2016/6/13 22:19
Hi, I understand there is a delivery service from Toyama Station but stops at 9.00 a.m. for same day delivery. Is it possible to arrange after 9.00 a.m. for next day pick up ?

Thanks in advance.
by Christine (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread