Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hokkaido Rail Pass & Furano-Biei Rail Ticket 2016/6/10 17:15
Hi there,

I was wondering:

1) if the Hokkaido Rail Pass can be used to access unlimited rides on the local train within the Furano-Biei Free ride section which offered by Furano- Biei Rail Ticket?

2) Is reservation for Twinkle bus must be made 3 days in advanced before the day of visit?

Thank you very much for your help!

by chewmc  

Re: Hokkaido Rail Pass & Furano-Biei Rail Ticket 2016/6/11 11:37
if the Hokkaido Rail Pass can be used to access unlimited rides on the local train within the Furano-Biei Free ride section which offered by Furano- Biei Rail Ticket?

Everything that is covered by the Furano-Biei ticket is also covered by the Hokkaido Rail Pass.

Is reservation for Twinkle bus must be made 3 days in advanced before the day of visit?

I think it depends on the specific Twinkle bus. For example, the Twinkle buses in Hakodate and the Twinkle Furano/Biei Lavender buses should be reserved at least 3 days before travel date. However, it case of the cheaper Twinkle Bus Biei I cannot find such a restriction. It just states "advance reservation required".
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Hokkaido Rail Pass & Furano-Biei Rail Ticket 2016/6/11 11:42
Sorry, I looked up out-of-date information regarding the Twinkle Bus. As for the Twinkle bus in Biei in 2016, advance reservation has to be made at least two days in advance.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Hokkaido Rail Pass & Furano-Biei Rail Ticket 2016/6/11 14:02
Thank you very much Uji for your useful info :)

by chewmc rate this post as useful

reply to this thread