Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ta-Q-Bin luggage delivery to station/combini? 2016/6/10 21:23
Hi All,

This summer I'm going to be travelling from Kyoto to Osaka, spending one night on Koyasan in between. As I'd rather not drag my luggage around I'd like to send it between the two cities (sending early morning and collecting evening of the day after).

We might be returning to Osaka late and I don't want to sit around in the apartment waiting for the delivery when we could be out there having fun, so I was wondering whether the luggage can be delivered to either Namba station or a convenience store close to my airbnb instead, so I can collect when I arrive and not wait around.

Thanks!
by Gemma (guest)  

Re: Ta-Q-Bin luggage delivery to station/combini? 2016/6/11 13:13
You can send to a takkyubin center.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Ta-Q-Bin luggage delivery to station/combini? 2016/6/13 19:11
Thanks Firas, do you know if there is any website where I can find a list? I am going to be staying near Namba station in Osaka.
by Gemma (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Ta-Q-Bin luggage delivery to station/combini? 2016/6/13 21:43
Generally it's a next day delivery, but something that close may be done in one day, but you must specify it and most likely pay an added charge.
by .... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Ta-Q-Bin luggage delivery to station/combini? 2016/6/13 22:10
there are some.

Namba station of What railway ?
Midosuji subway, Yotsubashi subway, Nanaki railway, Kintetsu(Hanshin) railways, and JR.
Namba is a relatively wide area.

"We might be returning to Osaka late"
you have to arrive at the delivery station until 21:00.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Ta-Q-Bin luggage delivery to station/combini? 2016/7/28 11:40
kyoto/ osaka are about 20mins apart by train
by guest (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread