Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus Fujisan to Gotemba 2016/6/12 08:54
Hello there!

I need some help with the transportation in the surroundings of Mt. Fuji.

This is the situation: I will climb Mt Fuji using the Yoshida Trail starting early in the morning and going down by the end of the evening.
On this night, I have a hotel reservation in Gotemba, because I need to take a train there very early in the next morning.

Unfortunately Ifm having trouble to find information about the time that I still can find a bus to go to Gotenba.
Ifm planning to be back of the hiking to Subaru Line 5th Station around 6:00 pm and Ifm not sure if I will have enough time to reach Fujisan Station and from there take a bus to Gotemba.

I will be there in the beginning of the climbing season (July, 1st) and only Yoshida Trail will be open according to the official site.

Ifm planning to buy the Fuji Hakone Pass, so the best options would be buses that I can use the pass.

Thanks a lot!

Felipe
by Felipenedo  

Re: Bus Fujisan to Gotemba 2016/6/12 09:01
The last bus from Kawaguchiko Station to Gotemba leaves at 19:30:
http://www.japan-guide.com/bus/gotemba.html

If you arrive at the 5th Station around 6pm, there is a chance that you will be able to ride a bus down to Kawaguchiko Station (or Fujisan Station) and then catch the bus to Gotemba from there. However, I think the bus timetable for the 5th Station bus has still not been published yet.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread