Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

affordable language school in japan 2016/6/13 16:35
hi guy, does anyone know any affordable and nice language school in toyko/ sapporo/ osaka .
i dont mind living in any place in japan since the country is nice and it really doesn't matter where to stay.
i heard about j's language school in japan but then can't find any comment about this school. anyone been there before?

thanks for the answer.
by grace tomlinsom  

Re: affordable language school in japan 2016/6/14 10:26
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: affordable language school in japan 2016/6/15 11:49
ask your city ward office before moving. in my city, they have this so called international friendship association and have nihongo classes in different levels. and its really cheap plus wide coverage of lessons (because some i think will only make you learn hiragana and katakana for an expensive fee)
by cardcaptorsakura rate this post as useful

Re: affordable language school in japan 2016/6/15 12:52
thanks for the great information! didn't know there have such association.
ya, some school were so expensive and i can't really afford it as i'm not born with a silver spoon in my mouth.
can i know which city you are staying? and do they provide student visa ??

by grace tomlinsom (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: affordable language school in japan 2016/6/15 19:53
Please log in i sent a pm.
If you want student visa, a friend of mine study in human academy in takadanobaba. I think its cheap because she is not from a first world country
by cardcaptorsakura rate this post as useful

reply to this thread