Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Accomodation Hiroshima City 2016/6/18 23:51
Hi,
anyone with a great tip for a nice (and reasonable) place to stay 19 and 20 september in Hiroshima City (to visit city the 20st)?!

Fist time I went to Japan I got great suggestions on the forum of places to stay in Tokyo and Kyoto, so I thought I might try again.

This time I am spending 5 days around Hiroshima (including Miyajima, Etajima, Onomichi and Tonomoura with a Japanese friend).
Only have to book Hiroshima city still...
by Jantje (guest)  

Re: Accomodation Hiroshima City 2016/6/19 03:47
On my numerous visits to Hiroshima, I always stay at the Toyoko Inn, Hiroshima Eki, Ohashi Minami. It's close enough to the JR station to walk there and there are two tram stops within 2 minutes walking distance (2 lines to the west-Peace Park direction and one to the south-port area). I usually pay about 6000yen a night.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation Hiroshima City 2016/6/19 05:25

I second Toyoko Inn Hiroshima Ekimae Ohashi Minami, good location and very affordable:
http://www.toyoko-inn.com/e_hotel/00224/
by shinji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation Hiroshima City 2016/6/19 08:51
Google map the main station. Then click on all the hotel links you see. Most within 150m of the station should serve you well.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation Hiroshima City 2016/6/19 13:20
I stayed in Hiroshima this past March and stayed for two nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima. It is connected to the train station so you do not even have to leave the station. This is nice if it is raining. The hotel was the least expensive during my time in Japan and the room was the largest. I highly recommend this property.
by Russell (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation Hiroshima City 2016/6/27 16:40
Thank you so much, I will certainly look into these 2 hotels and Google Maps, thank you!
by Jantje rate this post as useful

Re: Accomodation Hiroshima City 2016/8/1 15:49
Thank you, booked Toyoko Inn, Hiroshima Eki, Ohashi Minami!

Re: Accomodation Hiroshima City 2016/9/26 19:30
Hi,
so I stayed at Toyoko Inn Hiroshima Ekimae Ohashi Minami and that was great. Apart from good prize and location, I liked the (Japanese style) self service breakfast very much!
Jantje

reply to this thread