Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kirin Beer Park Okayama 2016/6/19 09:37
I was wanting to go here for a tour, but I am reading conflicting reviews on how good it is if you only know English. Does anyone know if it will be worth it if I don't speak Japanese?

Also it says that I need to reserve by phone or by their website, but the website is not in English. Does anyone have any help?
by racer1  

Re: Kirin Beer Park Okayama 2016/6/19 13:57
I recently went on a tour of Kirin's Yokohama factory (http://beerbarsjapan.com/venues/0693.html ) and I think it's a very similar experience.

The tour was in Japanese, but we were given a big binder of written materials in English so we could follow along. The tour guide actually slipped into English every now and then for the benefit of the foreign tourists in the group.

I don't think you'll miss out on much by not speaking Japanese, so it's just a matter of whether an hour-long tour of a beer factory will be interesting to you. We did get a few free beers at the end, so that was nice.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: Kirin Beer Park Okayama 2016/6/19 13:59
Oh and to make a reservation you should just call and ask to speak to someone in English.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: Kirin Beer Park Okayama 2016/6/19 14:12
Thank you very much for your feedback Umami, I think we'll give it a go
by racer1 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread