Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Rent a car with a driver in Kitakyushu? 2016/6/24 18:29
Hi all,

I was just wondering if you know any website/company that I can use to rent a car and also a driver to take us from Kitakyushu to Motonosumi Inari (Œ³”T‹÷ˆî¬_ŽÐ) in Yamaguchi Prefecture?

I know it'll be quite expensive, but we were looking into other methods of transportation aside from train that is more flexible.

Thank you!
by Duwi (guest)  

Re: Rent a car with a driver in Kitakyushu? 2016/6/25 08:58
by PSSN (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Rent a car with a driver in Kitakyushu? 2016/6/25 09:55
by shinji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Rent a car with a driver in Kitakyushu? 2016/6/25 10:05
Isn't a "rental car with a driver" more commonly called a taxi?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Rent a car with a driver in Kitakyushu? 2016/6/25 10:30

You may want to try this one:

https://www.dingtaxi.com/en/c/japan
by * (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Rent a car with a driver in Kitakyushu? 2016/6/25 10:41
Rental car with driver can be a chauffeured limo with fixed rates and not a taxi with metered rates. They can negotiate a price and not be subject to traffic congestion.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Rent a car with a driver in Kitakyushu? 2016/6/25 11:02
Looking at the prices on some of the websites mentioned here, it does look like a great way to relieve lazy people of their cash. 25k for a one-day tour of Tokyo?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Rent a car with a driver in Kitakyushu? 2016/6/25 11:26

it does look like a great way to relieve lazy people of their cash. 25k for a one-day tour of Tokyo?

I won't call them lazy. These people are after convenience and money is no object, especially for those who have plenty.
by lostintranslation (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Rent a car with a driver in Kitakyushu? 2016/6/25 11:40
We are looking into the taxi option because our schedule is very tight and we were just afraid that we will miss the train from Kitakyushu, hence we were just looking for an alternative that has a more flexible schedule.

But I guess you can say we're quite lazy bums too.

Thanks for all the reply guys!
by Duwi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Rent a car with a driver in Kitakyushu? 2016/6/25 16:57
It will be big dollars as others have mentioned versus a 3060 yen per person return trip on a train. Or free on various rail passes. Depending on the group size though, it might be worth it?

The train are infrequent in that area. But with hyperdia you should be able to plan well ahead of time. I looked at hyperdia and and you can get an arrival at 9:30am and a departure at 1:10pm. both have only one connection at Shimonoseki Station.

It is only a 10 minute taxi from the closest station to the shrine. So you should have just over 3 hours are the shrine.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Rent a car with a driver in Kitakyushu? 2016/6/25 17:47
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread