Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

accomodation Hiroshima City 2016/6/26 18:11
Hello,
I cannot find the question I already posted.. So I try again!
I'm looking for a nice place to stay September 19 and 20, to visit Hiroshima City.
At 2008 I got worderful advices for accomodation so I thought I might try again this time.
(I come from Etajima, the evening of the 19th, visit Hiroshima City the 20th, and leave morning of the 21st to go to Tomonoura.)
Thanks in advance!
Jantje
by Jantje  

Re: accomodation Hiroshima City 2016/6/27 10:11
What's a "nice place" to you? I always stay at the cheapest place with single rooms that I can find on booking websites, that's nice enough for me.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: accomodation Hiroshima City 2016/6/27 12:19
What's your budget? Are you looking for "cheap" nice, or "fancy" nice?
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: accomodation Hiroshima City 2016/6/27 12:30
By the way, below is the one you posted earlier.

http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+138985
by Indra G rate this post as useful

Re: accomodation Hiroshima City 2016/6/27 16:36
Hello all,
thank you and yes sorry, had to be more specific. Of course I want it all: low budget, but also Japanese culture. First time I went to Japan I went to 'ryokan' and 'minshuku', they were very nice. Are they always more expensive? Then I think I should stick to low budget, there is so much I will experiuence in those 5 days so an acceptable sleeping place is good enough.
by Jantje rate this post as useful

reply to this thread