Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Visit to Sapporo in mid-October 2016/6/26 22:06
Can anyone please share with me during my forthcoming visit to Sapporo? Travelling with my family of four in mid-October and staying for 5 nights. There are few places which we are keen to visit : 1) beer factory 2) lavender farm 3) Otaru canal
Pls advise how's the weather in mid-October and also my husband may not be able to take long walks. Thanks in advance.
by Jessie Teoh (guest)  

Re: Visit to Sapporo in mid-October 2016/6/27 18:12
I just did a Google search for "weather sapporo october" and found over 2 million entries.
by Susan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Visit to Sapporo in mid-October 2016/6/28 13:23
The most popular lavender farm in Hokkaido is Farm Tomita but there won't be any outdoor lavender fields during mid Oct. They do keep a greenhouse where lavender is grown year round but it is doubtful whether it is worth making a special trip there just to see a flower bed inside a greenhouse!
by William5 rate this post as useful

Re: Visit to Sapporo in mid-October 2016/6/28 23:30
I went to Sapporo once in mid October for about the same length of time. On the 3rd day it rained heavily all day however the other days were clear or partly cloudy. It got down to the mid 20's a couple of the nights otherwise daytime temps were cool to pleasant. The ginkgo trees in Nakajima Park had turned color and the countryside beautiful in autumn colors.
by sjvacc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Visit to Sapporo in mid-October 2016/7/1 13:01
Thanks William5 and Sjvacc for your info.
by Jessie Teoh (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread