Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Yushien Garden to Eshima Ohashi Bridge? 2016/7/2 10:00
Hi,

I'm planning to visit Yushien Garden in Matsue, and pictures of the Eshima Ohashi bridge interest me. Can I visit the bridge via public transportation from Yushien Garden?

I saw this link from another question in this forum:
http://www.ichibata.co.jp/bus/rosen/shuttle-bus.html

I assume that bus route should ride over the bridge on the way from Yushien Garden to JR Sakiminato Station... Can I ask help to check nearest bus stop near the bridge?

Thanks!
by Wayne (guest)  

Re: Yushien Garden to Eshima Ohashi Bridge? 2016/7/2 11:24
The bus doesnt stop at the bridge, it goes pretty direct to the garden. and it is quite a distance if you go from Matsue. BUT: During this travel you will have wonderful views outside from the bus.

Also to me it looked pretty far to go per feet to some next station, when near the bridge , so i think stopping at some next stop and walking there is no option.

However: I have been to all famous garden in Japan (including the Adachi one, which is also in this area) but: Yushien is by far the best of them all. So the long trip is well worth it. Almost no non-japanese tourists there. Absolutely great place!
by Glimpigumpi rate this post as useful

Re: Yushien Garden to Eshima Ohashi Bridge? 2016/7/2 16:27
Taxi from Sakaiminato station to Eshima Ohashi, then make a request to the driver to come back later to take you onward to Yushien.
by Green Tea Latte rate this post as useful

reply to this thread