Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

ANA experience Japan for japanese 2016/7/4 19:23
Hi all

I have a problem and hope to find someone who could give me a suggestion. I would to buy a ticket for an internal flight in Japan using ANA experience japan fare. No problem for me but my wife is japanese and live with me abroad. In the fare conditions was written "Japanese passport holder with permanent residency outside of Japan". Now the problem. In my contry permanent residency of stay document have always an expiration date since have to be renew every 5 years. The renew is quite automatic if no problems accours but, in any case, I have an official document with an expiration date. This mean it not exactly meet the conditions required of "permanent residency". I tried to contact ANA but nobody want to confirm me the document can be ok for the special fare. I really don't know how to do. For someone already used this fare how it work? I mean, I can buy the ticket using this fare from web site but the final ticket allowing me to get the flyght will be hand the day of the first flight or I could to go to some office of airport in advance for ask if I can have the ticket in advance and verify of the document will be accepted? I can risk to buy the ticket and lost money but know if the document will be accpted in the day of leave mean to lost also the booked hotel money...
Thank you for the help
by Suppa  

Re: ANA experience Japan for japanese 2016/7/5 09:35
Where are you flying to and from? For some routes, it is cheaper just to buy regular fares.

Tokyo to Osaka for example is only 4500-6500 yen with Peach depending on day of week and time of day.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: ANA experience Japan for japanese 2016/7/5 14:11
The ticket is issued when you buy it, but the airline can cancel it at any time if they find that you don't meet the requirements.
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread