Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Wide Pass 2016/7/5 12:59
Hi. I would like to ask if the ff. areas are covered by the Tokyo Wide Pass?
1) Ebina, Kanagawa
2) Kawaguchiko via the Fujisan View Express train

Which mode of transportation is better to go to Kawaguchiko to view Mt. Fuji? Highway bus or the new Fujisan View Express train?

From Tokyo, would it be possible to go around Kawaguchiko and go to Gotemba Outlet and then to Kawaguchiko and back to Tokyo on a day trip only?

Is it more economical to purchase the Tokyo Wide Pass if I'm going to use it to go to Ebina, Kawaguchiko and Gala Yuzawa or to just purchase individual tickets going to those areas?

Are there better chances to see Mt. Fuji in the last week of December?

Thank you.
by Sahm (guest)  

Re: Tokyo Wide Pass 2016/7/5 14:43
Yes to all. The JR East website has a section with the validity area of the pass.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Wide Pass 2016/7/6 09:03
Thanks for your help.
by Sahm (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Wide Pass 2016/7/6 11:08
From Tokyo, would it be possible to go around Kawaguchiko and go to Gotemba Outlet and then to Kawaguchiko and back to Tokyo on a day trip only?
Not really. I would not underestimate the travel time if you want to go Kawaguchiko - Gotemba Outlet. One way by bus takes 1 hour 40 minutes.

Are there better chances to see Mt. Fuji in the last week of December?
The air tends to be less humid in winter, thus better chance in December compared to summer, but it is all up to the weather.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread