Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haneda ANA Lounge 2016/7/11 16:21
I will be taking ANA flight from Kuala Lumpur to Osaka with my husband and a 8-year-old daughter and will transit at Tokyo Haneda airport. Flight will reach Haneda airport at 22:05 but the connecting flight to Osaka will be on next morning 06:15. I'm thinking to spend the 7 hours layover at ANA Lounge until we board the flight to Osaka but on the website it shows that the lounge open until 1:00AM only. I'm on tight budget and I doesn't want to spend a night in the airport hotel. What can I do?
by Rachel (guest)  

Re: Haneda ANA Lounge 2016/7/11 20:00
Haneda International Terminal opens for 24 hours/ 7days. It's free to stay there. Some cafes and combini(lawson) open for 24 hrs.
The shuttle bus runs between domestic and international terminals at 5:00 am.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda ANA Lounge 2016/7/11 20:22
Is there any comfortable reclining chair or sofa at the airport airside? I'm traveling with a young kid
by Rachel (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda ANA Lounge 2016/7/12 05:51
I spent the night at Haneda a couple of years ago. Our flight arrived at about 11 PM, and our AM flight left at 7 AM from the domestic terminal. We "camped out" on 2F, and we used the lobby chairs to sleep. There is a shower room (pay) just down the area, and food. There is a combini there too.

Dale
by Oenophile Angler rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda ANA Lounge 2016/7/12 06:00
If you are on a "tight budget", it is likely that you can't access the ANA Lounge anyway since it requires at least a Premium Economy (or full-fare Economy) ticket. (And if you bought a Premium Economy ticket while being on a tight budget for everything else, you should probably rethink your priorities.)
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda ANA Lounge 2016/7/12 07:15
ANA doesn't have any flights from KL to HND with Premium Economy seating, so if you are traveling via Economy tickets, the ANA Lounge will not be available to you.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda ANA Lounge 2016/7/12 09:22
Star Alliance Gold members can also access the ANA lounge. Who known the OP may be one of them ?
by ElbertPoh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda ANA Lounge 2016/7/12 10:34
Thanks for all the reply

Even I can access to ANA Lounge but the it doesn't open for 24 hours. Correct me if I am wrong.

Since I have domestic connecting flight, can I stay at the airside instead of landside?
by Rachel (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda ANA Lounge 2016/7/12 12:19
Most likely, you will arrive in the International Terminal. Your domestic flight will depart from a different terminal (which you need to access via the shuttle bus).

I suggest you research which terminals your flights are arriving/departing from.

So, you won't be able to do what you're suggesting.

Dale
by Oenophile Angler rate this post as useful

reply to this thread