Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cosplayers, Lolitas etc? 2016/7/14 02:23
Hello. I am not a fan of this 'world' and I don't know so much about it, but I want to show also to my travel partners this side of Japan. Where to go to have more chance to meet them? I remember many years ago Harajuku was full of cosplayers, but what about this days? Any advice? Thank you!
by Piuma  

Re: Cosplayers, Lolitas etc? 2016/7/14 09:48
There are still some in Harajuku but not as many as before. The best time to go is probably on the weekend when more teenagers are likely to be there. There is also some Lolita fashion in Akihabara, but this is mainly to promote the maid cafes there.
by Jenn Jett (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cosplayers, Lolitas etc? 2016/7/14 10:36
Yeas, Sunday might be your best bet. It was as dead as a doornail most of the time, but around early afternoon on Sunday I saw a pack of Elvises at the park. There were some cosplayers in Takeshita street (across from the park), but you could count them on one hand and the street itself is awful, crowded and full of touts.

Personally, I wouldnt waste my time, you'd might be better off going to a themed cafe.

by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cosplayers, Lolitas etc? 2016/7/14 10:50
Yeah, it seems you're about 10 years too late....
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Cosplayers, Lolitas etc? 2016/7/14 11:44
Last trip to Takeshita in 2014 I saw a small group of 7 on a Sunday afternoon. Had been previously going nowadays is hit and miss to see them.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread