Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

4 nights in Okinawa. Where should I stay? 2016/7/15 04:16
At the beggining of August I'm going to Okinawa 5 days (arriving mid-afternoon, leaving midday). I'm traveling alone and I have no driving licence, so I cannot rent a car. I was thinking to stay 2 nights in Naha and 2 somewhere norh. I've been checking for cheap acomodations in youth hostels. I found in Naha with no problem, but when I check north I cannot find a good place with 'easy' access with public transport. Since my time is limited, do you think it's better to stay all days in Naha and travel arround there only? Do you have any good recomendation of acomodations in the north?
by Laura (guest)  

Re: 4 nights in Okinawa. Where should I stay? 2016/7/26 14:21
If you want to go to the north of okinawa, you can get high way bus from naha bus terminal . And you can get nago city. And you can change bus for getting anoter place. I think it is not enjoing for you that you only stay in naha. If you interested in okinawan histry, you can stay in naha, and take the place of Ryukyu around naha,south of okinawa. But If you want to do water activity, you should go to north. Maybe you should check the accommodation in onnason, nakijin, motobu. There are some cheape accommodations . but they may have many visiters in summer season. But you should try to call them.
by utinan-chu (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread