Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tour to Tokyo-Yokohama-mountain Fuji-Tokyo 2016/7/15 14:12
Hi, I am coming to Tokyo and my conference is in Yokohama, so, I want to visit Tokyo, Yokohama and mountain Fuji.
Please let me know which bus service or rail service will covers all these area with a seven days ticket/ Pass.
by mizandr  

Re: Tour to Tokyo-Yokohama-mountain Fuji-Tokyo 2016/7/15 15:31
Don't buy a 7-day JR Pass; it will not pay off for your current travel plan. You'd need to do more long-distance travel.

Yokohama and Tokyo are connected by a variety of travel options; Hyperdia (hyperdia.com/en) can show you these. The shinkansen is fastest but most expensive; local trains are reasonably priced and still fairly quick.

For Mt. Fuji, you need to decide which region you want to visit - it's a big area. Hakone and Kawaguchiko are popular.

This website can answer all your questions if you visit the relevant pages (e.g. visit the Yokohama page for information about how to get to Yokohama).
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tour to Tokyo-Yokohama-mountain Fuji-Tokyo 2016/7/15 17:40
Don't buy a 7-day JR Pass; it will not pay off for your current travel plan. You'd need to do more long-distance travel.
Yokohama and Tokyo are connected by a variety of travel options; Hyperdia (hyperdia.com/en) can show you these. The shinkansen is fastest but most expensive; local trains are reasonably priced and still fairly quick.

For Mt. Fuji, you need to decide which region you want to visit - it's a big area. Hakone and Kawaguchiko are popular.

This website can answer all your questions if you visit the relevant pages (e.g. visit the Yokohama page for information about how to get to Yokohama).
by mizandr rate this post as useful

reply to this thread