Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kansai airport to Takayama 2016/7/19 18:45
Hi,

I will be travelling to Japan, and reaching Kansai airport this Friday afternoon (22/7) around 3:40 PM. I am planning to head towards to Takayama once I have landed. The problem is, I have not bought any train tickets yet. I would like to buy the JR pass but I am worried that FedEx couldn't send the vouchers to my house in Malaysia in time. Can the passes be collected in Kansai airport?

I have another question. Can the "Takayama-Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass" be used to travel from KIX to Takayama?

Please advise.
by Natalie Lim  

Re: Kansai airport to Takayama 2016/7/20 10:04
The quickest way to Takayama from Kix would be via Nagoya. Not regional specific passes will cover Osaka to Nagoya.

A JR nationwide pass would, if you can get it to yourself in time. The exchange slip must be sent to you, you cannot collect it at KIX.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai airport to Takayama 2016/7/20 18:35
The quickest way to Takayama from Kix would be via Nagoya. Not regional specific passes will cover Osaka to Nagoya.

The Kintetsu passes do. http://www.kintetsu.co.jp/foreign/english/ticket/index.html
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai airport to Takayama 2016/7/20 19:55
Kintetsu does not have a station at Takayama.

There is no regional rail pass that will get him to Takayama that includes travel between KIX and Nagoya.

Re: Kansai airport to Takayama 2016/7/20 20:08
Make up your mind, you said Osaka to Nagoya....
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai airport to Takayama 2016/7/20 20:11
Child...

reply to this thread