Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Number of trips per day when using JR Pass 2016/7/26 01:34
What I understood is that I can make unlimited trips using the pass, as long as I make them during the period I chose. Is that correct ? so can I use the pass multiple times during the day, or am I limited to one trip per day ?
by Shahdsq  

Re: Number of trips per day when using JR Pass 2016/7/26 11:28
Read about the pass and find out!
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Number of trips per day when using JR Pass 2016/7/26 11:38
It's unlimited. No limit. As to whether or not it's worth it for your itinerary is another thing....
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Number of trips per day when using JR Pass 2016/7/26 13:28

so can I use the pass multiple times during the day, or am I limited to one trip per day ?

Unlimited for day and night, but limited to JR trains only ( could be small exception?)
by * (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Number of trips per day when using JR Pass 2016/7/27 00:14
Unlimited travel on JR lines, except Nozomi and Mizuho Shinkansen.
by AK (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Number of trips per day when using JR Pass 2016/7/27 23:04
Thank you all for your help. I did my research about the JR Pass, but I was a bit confused, so I wanted to make sure.
by Shahdsq rate this post as useful

Re: Number of trips per day when using JR Pass 2016/7/28 03:25
Its Unlimited, the cool thing is, at some spots they stamp it so its a keeper after you travel. where you travel.

I was shy at first when using my JR Pass, but after. I milk my JR Pass making sure I not my money worth.
by JPass (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Number of trips per day when using JR Pass 2016/7/28 07:32
If you make a seat reservation they are supposed to stamp the pass. also, it gets validated on first use, otherwise it is just a show and go.

It is also useful for platform access (if you are not going anywhere, but just taking a short-cut through a station).

I can't remember the most times in a day when I used one (probably around Tokyo one day). but four times in a day is not uncommon, and for the number of different trains, I recently did seven different segments in a day - so it can be well worthwhile.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread