Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Lebanese wants to move work in Japan 2016/7/26 04:45
hello everyone,

hope this message finds you well,

i'm a 27 year old Lebanese, i have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, and 9 years working experience in marketing and Advertising industries, i am planning to move into Japan.

Is it easy or hard for me to get a Job there as a foreign person? i can read speak and write 3 languages fluently (Arabic,English and French). Furthermore, i am not looking for a specific job fitting with my experience, i can accept any job that can support me in Japan.

Appreciate your advise on the above.

Thank you
Roxy
by Roxy36  

Re: Lebanese wants to move work in Japan 2016/7/26 11:44
You know three languages, but you're missing the crucial one: Japanese. Knowing Japanese would make it much easier for you to get a job in Japan.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lebanese wants to move work in Japan 2016/7/27 11:24
Does Lebanon have a consulate office in Japan? If so, contact them, they will know what Lebanese companies have representative offices in Japan, and maybe one of these could employ you if you had what was needed. Sometimes foreign companies employ native speakers for some of the roles.. and not all of these people have Japanese language ability coming into the job, but work on learning the language.
by L (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread