Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hayauri Tickets 2016/7/27 18:34
Hi to all.

Those who have experienced buying Hayauri 5 or Hayauri 1, may you clarify and guide please regarding purchase and payment of it.

I read a particular website http://www01.jrtbinm.co.jp/en/osaka/index.html under 'Fare Table' section which stated that HAYAURI 1 are discounts that are applied for tickets purchased at least 1day before your boarding day, respectively. I believe it is the same for Hayauri 5 which is applied at least 5 days prior boarding day. Is it right that Hayauri is the discounted Normal tickets?

Although the website did not fully defined how tickets are generated, I tried mock booking which directed me to Kousoku Bus website. From there, I have 3 options (Hayauri, Normal, and Normal-Ladies Only) and I chose Hayauri. I never went through pressing 'Confirm' button seeing that it will make me confirm for chosen mock date and I do not have the idea whether I will be directed to a payment method sub-website or not. Should I pressed 'Confirm', is the web voucher sent to user will have to be paid at the bus driver either holding Hayauri or Normal? Can the web voucher be exchanged on the day of travel say 30 minutes before the intended schedule at JR bus ticket counter, pay there then present the paid ticket prior boarding?

Appreciate your feedback. Thanks.
by stikiting  

Re: Hayauri Tickets 2016/7/28 09:33
Usually payment is by card and the printed confirmation e-mail is your ticket.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Hayauri Tickets 2016/7/30 23:45
Ah I see, so online payment thru credit card and ticket is printed confirmation.

Thanks Firas for the confirmation.
by stikiting rate this post as useful

reply to this thread