Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japan welfare program 2016/7/28 11:17
Hi, can someone help me to elaborate japan welfare program.

(example story)
i am 46 years old female japanese with one child of 9 years old. i have applied japan welfare program as i have illness and do not have a income to support our living expenses.

in this story. what happens if
- i am pregnant?
- is japan welfare cut off for me?
-do i have to pay a fine to japan ?
-am i allow to have boyfriends?

by Hydroc  

Re: Japan welfare program 2016/7/28 19:28
Is this hypothetical?? You are talking about a Japanese national in that situation? Why a fine would come into play??
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan welfare program 2016/7/28 21:17
it seems to be a school homework.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan welfare program 2016/7/29 08:51
These look like legitimate questions, especially considering the poster's other question (http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+148432).

OP, if you are the Japanese spouse-to-be then I'd suggest you contact your local welfare office. They can provide you with all the information and advice that you need. In my experience they're really quite helpful (I was just at our prefectural one yesterday).
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Japan welfare program 2016/7/29 09:00
Sounds like he is asking for his Japanese girlfriend. It doesn't take long to join the dots when asking multiple question across the forums.

I'd suggest the 46yo single mum go into her local prefectural office and ask the same questions.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan welfare program 2016/7/29 09:50
They will ask what you have been doing as work before, no assistance from the father (of the 9-year-old child), where is the father-to-be, is the father willing to support you, etc. To get the actual benefits, they usually require that you have depleted all other resources available, meaning, savings, any family connection, any item that they consider "luxury" (such as having a car), etc., then the help you with and process the actual application.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread