Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese Navy Gunnery School Photo Album 2016/8/8 12:42
Looking for help. I recently found a photo album titled "Japanese Navy Gunnery School". It is a Album of photos from World War 2. I have tried to contact Japanese Consulate in Sydney Australia, but they do not return my calls.
My question is. Is there a Japanese War Memorial or research department that I could contact about this album, I would love to know its history and return it to its owner. There is writing in the album and on the photos, but I cant read Japanese.
Any suggestions and or help would be great.
by MG8143  

Re: Japanese Navy Gunnery School Photo Album 2016/8/8 17:52
If the Consulate isn't responding, please click "CONTACT" on the following website.
http://obonsociety.org/
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese Navy Gunnery School Photo Album 2016/8/8 20:12
by Mao (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese Navy Gunnery School Photo Album 2016/8/9 18:36
Yes its pretty old. There are no dates on it that I can see. Although the writing is in Japanese, but I have researched and got some translations.

I am now in contact with the Consulate of Japan in Sydney, so I am hoping they can help, although thanks for the links I will look into them also.

Mark
by MG8143 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread