Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Halloween Horror Nights at USJ 2016/8/16 02:03
Hey,

I will be traveling as a tourist to Osaka in November and i would really like to experience Halloween Horror Nights in Universal Studios Japan. I don't speak japanese, so i am not really getting how to buy tickets for that particular event. Do someone know if i have to buy in order to ONLY experience the mazes of Halloween Horror Nights and arrive when it start both tickets? the regular park ticket and a supplement for the houses; or just the ticket for the houses and that will allow me to enter at 6 pm that the event starts? I would really appreciate your help.

Greetings
by Esteban (guest)  

Re: Halloween Horror Nights at USJ 2016/9/13 12:05
Hey,

The halloween Horror Night Event only runs until the 6th November. Then it is closed. All except one attractions/mazes for the event are included in the standard ticket price, but you need to get a time slot ticket beforehand for some and those run out fast. One attraction has an additional fee (Trauma 2). You can buy an express pass for all mazes. With that you get aligned a guaranteed time slot and you can skip the queue.

From a personal experience, Haloween at USJ ist awesome, and you will have fun even if you don't understand Japanese. If you want to enjoy the major rides i recommend to do at least one and a half day at USJ during halloween.
by Salaryman (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread