Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japan 7-day itinerary in November 2016/8/16 11:13
Hi, I'm intending to visit Japan in mid-November next year, in a small group of 3 or 4, using the 7 Japan Rail Pass. I'd like to have some opinions about the itinerary I have in mind:

Day 1: Arrive at Narita Airport in the morning. Visit Tokyo Skytree, Shinjuku, Harajuku, Shibuya.
Day 2: Go to Nikko. Visit Toshogu shrine, Futarasan shrine, Taiyuinbyo, Shoyoen garden. Go back to Tokyo. Visit Odaiba.
Day 3: Take the earliest Hikari train (6:26 am) to Shin-Osaka. After dropping off luggage at the hotel, go visit Fushimi Inari shrine and Todaiji. Stay in Osaka for the rest of the trip.
Day 4: Visit Ginkakuji, Kinkakuji, and Toei Studio Park.
Day 5: Visit Himeji Castle and Korakuen Garden (Okayama).
Day 6: Go to Hiroshima. Visit Miyajima island.
Day 7: Go to Kansai Airport in the morning. End of journey.
by Positron Reflector  

Re: Japan 7-day itinerary in November 2016/8/16 11:55
It looks like you've asked all the questions in individual threads, and now you've put them together :) It generally looks busy, but I guess it is doable.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Japan 7-day itinerary in November 2016/8/16 12:58
Depending on how much you love shopping, Day 1 would not be possible. Each of these locations has enough shopping to last days there.
Day 2 is manageable.
Day 3 is very empty. You will reach Fushimi Inari before noon. You have a lot of time for just visiting Todaiji and returning to Osaka.
Day 4 is slow paced.
Day 5 is normal paced.
Day 6 is fast paced. Lol.
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan 7-day itinerary in November 2016/8/16 13:01
We were just going to look around the business districts of Tokyo, most of the time, and buy what we come for.
by Positron Reflector rate this post as useful

Re: Japan 7-day itinerary in November 2016/8/19 09:45
Anything else I have to take note of?
by Positron Reflector rate this post as useful

reply to this thread