Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

changing visa 2016/8/18 20:09
i know this might sound absurb but is it possible to change visa,
from working visa engineering category to labor skill visa (i dont know the exact name how to call that, but a visa that can let me work in a restaurant, factory or any arubaito)
reason: it is hard to find a job within my category. ofcourse i am studying nihongo but i cannot be n1 overnight. i cannot afford also to be a full time student.

you might suggest english teaching as a job but i would rather work in restaurants than teach english.
by cardcaptorsakura  

Re: changing visa 2016/8/19 09:50
"Skilled labor" visa doesn't just allow you to do work in restaurants, factory or "arubaito." This category comes with several defined types of jobs, such as chefs and architects skilled in specific architectural styles, etc.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: changing visa 2016/8/19 09:52
What you seem to want to do is not possible.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: changing visa 2016/8/19 11:47
so what type of visa should i have?
by cardcaptorsakura rate this post as useful

Re: changing visa 2016/8/19 11:51
There is no status of residence that will allow you to engage primarily in the kind of jobs you mention.

Re: changing visa 2016/8/20 11:09
Sounds like an unskilled visa category - they (Japanese immigration) don't need to offer one.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: changing visa 2016/8/20 11:35
They don't offer one. To say they don't "need" to makes no sense, they are just doing their job, which is to implement the law.

reply to this thread