Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

student discount for bus 2016/8/20 17:20
I saw that there is a student discount bus ticket for round trip between Kumamoto & Tacachiho. However, It says this student discount ticket is not selled in Kumamoto station which is written in red color in the url page below. Then is there no way for me to get student discount ? ㅠㅠ

Moreover, in a case I already bought JR pass for sounther Kyushu, which way is the best way to go Tacachiho from Hakata

and Yufuin to Tacachiho

http://www.miyakoh.co.jp/bus/express/aso.html
by Penelope Choi (guest)  

Re: student discount for bus 2016/8/20 20:30
Are you enrolled in a degree program at a Japanese university? Otherwise, you probabyl don't qualify for it anyway.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: student discount for bus 2016/8/21 07:32
However, It says this student discount ticket is not selled in Kumamoto station which is written in red color in the url page below.

The red text says that it is only sold at the Miyazaki Kotsu (bus company) ticket window and not at the Kumamoto Kotsu (bus company) Center, so you should be able to ask about it at Kumamoto Station. Whether or not you qualify is a different matter.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread