Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo-Sapporo-Hokkaido-Kyoto-Osaka! 2016/8/22 00:02
Hi,
I'm traveling with my family of 5 adults from December 11th to 23rd. This is our first trip to Japan and will fly out from Singapore. So far, we have booked Tokyo accommodations from December 11th to 16th. Initial plan: Tokyo-Kyoto-Osaka. But we are considering Tokyo-Sapporo-Hokkaido-Kyoto-Osaka. I would be really thankful if anyone could advice on this (travel arrangements, places to stay, trip itinerary etc).

Thanks in advance!
by BL90  

Re: Tokyo-Sapporo-Hokkaido-Kyoto-Osaka! 2016/8/22 11:31
Sapporo is IN Hokkaido. Do you mean Hakodate?
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo-Sapporo-Hokkaido-Kyoto-Osaka! 2016/8/22 13:34
Hi John,
Ah my bad! Yes thats what I meant. Hokkaido + Hakodate. Is there a way to edit my posted question?
by BL90 rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo-Sapporo-Hokkaido-Kyoto-Osaka! 2016/8/22 14:45
That's too short a time period to visit all 5 places. I suggest you select 2 areas only, such as Kansai (Kyoto/Osaka) and Kanto (Tokyo) or Kanto and Hokkaido (Sapporo and Hakodate). If you want to skip Kanto you could visit Kansai and Hokkaido but would definitely need to fly both directions. Which attractions would you prefer?
by Sal1980 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread