Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Osaka,Kyoto,Nara trip(Dec) 2016/8/22 18:42
6days 5night osaka,Kyoto&Nara, I would like to ask anyone of you been to this place before any suggestion which JR pass should i buy cheaper? Or should i rent a mini-van to move around for 6person?Please advice.,kyoto & nara trip for 6 person
by Mightyjoe  

Re: Osaka,Kyoto,Nara trip(Dec) 2016/8/22 23:55
The Kansai area Pass should be useful:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2361_03.html

It would probably work out more cheaply to hire a minivan although be careful that you'll have somewhere to park it where you're staying. This option would give you more flexibility to get around too.
by Saru Bob rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka,Kyoto,Nara trip(Dec) 2016/8/23 09:08
JR pass is useless if you don't plan to board any shinkansen. And you can go to both Kyoto and Nara with regular train. I don't even think a Kansai pass would be necessary since a single trip from Osaka to Kyoto/nara is only 600Yen and a train trip between 2 places within a city wont cost you above 200 yen. Plus in Kyoto you're gonna use bus more often than train. I'll stick with the Icoca+Haruka express bundled ticket than you can get at Kansai airport.
by Ryuta89 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread