Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tickets for USJ Halloween 2016/8/25 14:52
Hi, my friend and I are going to USJ for Halloween and their English page doesn't have as much detail as their Japanese one. I can't figure out if I need to buy a separate pass to access the Horror Maze area? Or is it similar to WWHP where I just need to go to a specific place during park opening to get a timed entry pass?

Thank you!

http://www.usj.co.jp/halloween2016/HHN/
by Kat (guest)  

Re: Help figuring out tickets for USJ Halloween 2016/8/26 20:59
Hi.
At first, please let me confirm if you understand kind of tickets of USJ. Mainly, there are 2 kinds of tickets, Studio Pass
(park entry ticket) and Express Pass.

You can enjoy (maybe) all the attractions and areas only with Studio Pass. As for Express Pass, USJ says, "The Universal Express Pass is a convenient ticket that lets you enjoy each attraction once with shortened waiting times."

Summarizing the avove, you don't need to buy a separate pass to access the Horror Maze area, but if you hate to wait a long time to enjoy attractions in Halloween Horror Night area, you might want to buy a Horror Night Express Pass, in addition to Studio Pass
(park entry ticket).

Thanks.
by Noki (Japanese) (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Help figuring out tickets for USJ Halloween 2016/8/28 14:39
Thank you Noki, that was really helpful! I understand now. :)
by Kat (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread