Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Going to Highland Resort Hotel and Spa 2016/8/29 05:21
I want to know if their is an airport limo or car service with driver from narita airport to highland resort hotel and spa. I want to know the rates as well if it is available. We will be going on oct 31 to nov 2 this year with my wife and kid (2yo).
by Philip (guest)  

Re: Going to Highland Resort Hotel and Spa 2016/8/29 12:46
Check out the following websites, and contact.

tokyoairporter.com

tokyo-taxi.jp/english/service

Both mention they collect you at Narita and will drive you to your destination. No mention of prices, you will have to negotiate that.

If you don't want to use a driver car option, you can go by train/train or train/bus . The N'Ex to either Tokyo station and transfer to a Chuo Highway Bus. or N'Ex to Shinjuku Station transferring to either Ltd Ex train Kaiji/Azura or to a Chuo Highway Bus (100mins appr). You must reserve the bus seats either by phoning the reservation center or when you buy your NÉx ticket in the basement of Narita Airport at the Travel Center.
by LoveJapan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread