Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Suzaka - Yamada Onsen Nagaden bus service 2016/9/3 19:11
Hello everyone,

this winter I'm planning to stay a couple nights at Taki no Yu ryokan in Yamada Onsen.
I will arrive from Nagano by Nagaden line at Suzaka station and I'd like to reach Yamada Onsen by bus, so I found the Nagaden bus schedule here: http://www.nagadenbus.co.jp/local_suzaka/yamada_new.html
But I'm concerned about the time range between 8:31am to 15:30pm (grey zone) because also of my limited skills in reading japanese (and translator doesn't help much): I don't really get how the service change in this time range, do I have to take the bus at the Suzaka hospital stop (and where is it? in front of the hospital entrance? tried to street view it but can't confirm) instead of boarding at Suzaka station stop?

I'm also planning to go asking infos at Suzaka station the day before, but I'd like to be sure of what I have to do before starting my trip, so if you can clarify this for me it will be great.

Thank you.
by FrankIT  

Re: Suzaka - Yamada Onsen Nagaden bus service 2016/9/5 17:32
It seems that the buses in grey stop at different stops than others, and special transfer ruls apply to thoses buses, but this should not concern you if you are not transferring between different buses.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Suzaka - Yamada Onsen Nagaden bus service 2016/9/6 02:26
So, the grey zone affects only transfers between other buses and since I need to go straight from Suzaka-eki to Yamada Onsen it doesn't concern me.
I will double check this once at Suzaka station, anyway thank you so much Firas for making it less foggy!
by FrankIT rate this post as useful

reply to this thread