Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

changing turist to working visa 2016/9/4 12:42
Hey!

Im planing to become english teacher and have two questions:

1. When imigration make all those procedures during changing your visa status, do they take your passport as well? Couse i know it might take some time, and wouldnt like to overstay my 90 days permit, so was thinking about doing visa run, just before validity of it...if i had a passport..

2. Should my degree diploma be translated to english or japanese, or maybe orginal languege is ok? ( as im not native)

Thanks a lot!
by plecak  

Re: changing turist to working visa 2016/9/5 11:33
1. When imigration make all those procedures during changing your visa status, do they take your passport as well?

No, they stamp your passport to indicate that you have an immigration review pending. You can stay up to an additional two months with this stamp.

2. Should my degree diploma be translated to english or japanese, or maybe orginal languege is ok? ( as im not native)

If it must be translated at all then Japanese would be the safe choice. Check with immigration to see what is necessary.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread