Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Visit Sapporo or Tokyo? 2016/9/5 00:14
Hi, this will be my first visit to Japan. My travel date is from October 23th to November 4th (13 days). I realize it is autumn time.

I would like to know whether shall I visit the northern region which is Sapporo or the southern region which is Tokyo, or a combination of both. I would like to enjoy nice scenery and a little bit of souvenir shopping.

Any nice proposed itinerary will be a big help for me too!
by Gerald123  

Re: Visit Sapporo or Tokyo? 2016/9/5 13:02
This website has suggested itineraries; if you want one made for you visit a travel agent.

This website has lots of information about Tokyo and Sapporo. Use that to make your decision. Tokyo is usually a better choice for a first-time visit to Japan. They are very different cities, so I suggest doing some research into both to see which one appeals to you the most.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Visit Sapporo or Tokyo? 2016/9/5 13:20
Tokyo offers a bit of everything and is best for a first time visit.
by Sal1980 rate this post as useful

Re: Visit Sapporo or Tokyo? 2016/9/5 13:23
You'd go to Hokkaido for a specific purpose, because you've made your mind to do something there.

You'd go to Tokyo simply because you want to visit Japan.
by Faiyez rate this post as useful

reply to this thread