Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shinjuku Gyoen during Dec Visit 2016/9/7 09:08
Hi I will be visiting Tokyo in 14 - 21 Dec 2016 with my 2 young kids, need help to plan for my schedule:-

1) Should I include Shinjuku Gyoen as one of my visit, the view is it as beautiful during cherry blossom season.
2) Between Ghibli Museum and Edo Tokyo Museum, which one is more interesting for my little kids, they are 4 and 8 years old.
3) I heard from my friend just visited Tokyo last week Asakusa Panda Bus stop operation, is that true?
4) Any good recommendation for Crab meal in Tokyo with reasonable price please?

Thanks in advance
by Emily (guest)  

Re: Shinjuku Gyoen during Dec Visit 2016/9/7 10:50
1. You should be able to find pictures online of Shinjuku Gyoen in different seasons. The view will be very different to cherry blossom season, as there won't be cherry blossoms.

2. Ghibli Museum will be more interesting. Note that you have to be very organised to get tickets; they go on sale online the month beforehand and you MUST be ready to buy them during the first hour in order to get the date and time you want. They sell out very fast.

3. Not sure. You could probably look this up online.

4. Again, not sure.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread