Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JR Information Desk at New-Chitose Airport 2016/9/7 15:12
Hi,

I would like to know if I can make seat reservations on the Hayabusa at the JR Information Desk at New-Chitose Airport. I will be using the Japan Rail Pass. I will be exchanging my voucher for the JR Pass at the JR Information Desk at New-Chitose Airport. I am planning to take the Hayabusa from Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto to Tokyo.

I understand that reservation for the Shin-Aomori to Tokyo journet can be made online at the JR East website. However, unfortunately, the reserved ticket can be collected only from certain places and I will not be passing by any of the places listed. And the reservation for the Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto to Shin-Aomori journey cannot be made online.

I will be flying from Singapore to Haneda Airport, followed immediately by transfer to a domestic flight to New-Chitose Airport. Thereafter, I will proceed to Rutsusu. After Rutsusu, I will go to Noboribetsu, and thereafter from Noboribetsu, I will proceed to Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto to take the Hayabusa to Tokyo. As such, I don't think I will be passing by any of the Travel Service Center or a Reservation Office (Midori-no-madoguchi) where I can make reservation for the Hayabusa in advance.

If reservation for the Hayabusa cannot be made at the JR Information Desk, I would appreciate any other suggestion/advice.

Thank you very much.
by Leaw Min Hong (guest)  

Re: JR Information Desk at New-Chitose Airport 2016/9/7 17:35
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread