Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

About Ta-q-bin Service 2016/9/8 14:37
Hi, My name is Yohanes Tjie.

I want to visit Japan and use the TA-Q-BIN service to send some suitcases from the hostel where I was staying in Osaka later, to kyoto. I want to ask, if I could send my suitcase with the destination address one of Yamato agency adjacent to the hostel I was staying later in kyoto? I would take my pack on my arrival at the Yamato agencyin kyoto. Because the hostel where I was staying could not accept the package.

If it can, how many hours of operation of the agency? whether they are open until 12 o'clock at night?

For example, I will send the package from Osaka Monday, and Thursday night we arrived in kyoto.

Please advice to my problem.

Thanks
by Yohanes Tjie (guest)  

Re: About TA-Q-BIN Service 2016/9/8 23:03
You can send your suitcase by Kuroneko Yamato Ta-Q-bin to one of their branches in Kyoto.
I don't know which Yamato branch you will send it for, but, they are normally open until 20:00(some branches open until 21:00) on weekdays, 17:00 or 18:00(some branches open until 19:00) on Sat, Sun and National holidays.
You need to take your passport as you pick up your suitcase.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: About TA-Q-BIN Service 2016/9/9 12:34
Hi Friend,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. What if I send some of my suitcase from Osaka to Tokyo on Monday to one of their branches and I'll grab my arrival at kyoto around Wednesday night or Thursday morning? because we do not make our departure schedule to Tokyo this time and are still waiting for our itenerary.

Is it possible for their branch store our suitcases? whether there extra charge?
by Yohanes Tjie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: About TA-Q-BIN Service 2016/9/10 06:43
Kuroneko Yamato branches will keep your suitcase for max 7 days since it has been arrived. There is no extra charge on this service.
If it exceeds for 7 days, it will be sent back.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: About TA-Q-BIN Service 2016/9/10 09:44
Dear Friend,

Thanks a lot. It's very clear enough for me and very helpfull.

Rgds
by Yohanes Tjie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Sending suitcase a delivery service 2016/9/11 06:12
Your suitcase may be too large to send by TA-Q-BIN;
in that case, you probably can use YAMATO-BIN service, which is offered by the same company.

A luggage piece which can be sent by TA-Q-BIN is to be
up to 25 kilograms weight
and the sum of its width, its depth and its height is to be
up to 160 centimeters.

Anyway, it is strongly recommended that you pack lightly.
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2274.html

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread