Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tojo-Tokyo Metro Pass 2016/9/10 12:05
Hi guys, I will go to Japan this Dec and will stay near Shimbashi Station. I'm planning to go to Kawagoe for a day trip and later will end in Shinjuku for dinner.

I know there are many options from shimbashi but I want to choose the best and possibly the most efficient route combining with discount ticket.

From Tokyo Metro website they says there is 'Tojo Tokyo Metro Pass' which allows trips from the station of departure on the Tobu Tojo Line and on all Tokyo Metro lines. The website also says it can be bought in all stations of Tobu Tojo Line and Ogose Line (except for Ikebukuro, Yorii, Wakoshi and Ogose Stations) BUT not sold by Tokyo Metro.

Please help me, does it means that I can't buy this discount ticket from Shimbashi Station?
by anna317  

Re: Tojo-Tokyo Metro Pass 2016/9/10 15:07
This discounted ticket/pass is a product of Tobu Railway (the one that operates the Tobu Tojo Line), so unfortunately it is not sold in Shimbashi/any of the metro stations.

If you are going to explore Kawagoe extensively, you could consider Koedo Kawagoe Coupon and purchase it at Tobu Ikebukuro station. (Or you could simply use prepaid card for convenience, though no discount.)
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread