Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to buy CIS printer in Japan 2016/9/11 16:35
I am planning to have a small printing business that is why i need a cis printer. Tried searching in amazon and yodobashi website but nothing to find
Thanks
by cardcaptorsakura  

Re: Where to buy CIS printer in Japan 2016/9/12 17:24
a quick google translate continous ink supply system shown as
˜A‘±ƒCƒ“ƒN‹Ÿ‹‹ƒVƒXƒeƒ€ƒvƒŠƒ“ƒ^[

a quick check on amazon show :

http://goo.gl/ZwT1FE

There are not many off the shelf CISS printer, most are DIY system.
by 222 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy CIS printer in Japan 2016/9/13 10:23
I believe they're called ƒGƒRƒ^ƒ“ƒN“‹Ú printers. CIS printers are not your typical consumer item, most listed on Amazon are reverse import models.

So the English teaching job not panning out or are you looking to start a side business?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy CIS printer in Japan 2016/9/14 00:45
Yllsw hahaha you are really interested with my life huh. Whatever it is, i am interested to buy a cis printer. There is also an hp model with built in cis but it seems that it is not released here.
by cardcaptorsakura rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy CIS printer in Japan 2016/9/14 10:44
Yllsw hahaha you are really interested with my life huh.

Well, you seem to post a new (often unconventional) life plan every few weeks for the past 6 months or so... kinda hard not to notice and follow along.

Re: Where to buy CIS printer in Japan 2016/9/14 14:04
Im so flattered to have a follower here :D

Yeah it might me unconventional but if you are into entrepreneurial kind of stuffs, there's a quote that
People who change the world are those people who are crazy enough to think they can XD
I admit I still dont have the clear direction. Sometimes I feel I dont know what I really want to do but I just go with the flow. I try to pursue what idea suddenly come to my mind. It might be unconventional, crazy or will not ended up being successful but it will surely lead to something, whether a better opportunity or a learning experience.

Back to the topic,

Where do you think I can get a cis printer and inks with a good deal? I also okay buying a second hand as long as it is not defective.
by cardcaptorsakura rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy CIS printer in Japan 2016/9/21 01:13
Ah, do you know any second hand market place of printers?
by cardcaptorsakura (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy CIS printer in Japan 2016/9/21 15:22
Sorry, I meant unconventional as in most cases you would be drastically be changing your residency status instead of looking within the same class of work. And in many cases, it doesn't seem like you are aware of what you can and can't do on your current status, or what would be required to get the appropriate status.

For example, have you considered the visa implications of doing a small printing company? Is it covered by your current residency status, or will you have to convert to something business-related? Seems like these are the questions you should figure out first.

Re: Where to buy CIS printer in Japan 2016/9/23 13:44
Starting it as a sidebusiness doesnt hurt.
If you're an entrepreneur, to start is the priority, not paperworks.
Because if you think all the hurdles, then business wont be pursued anymore.

Please lets just focus on printers!
If i became successful, i will make a talk on stage how a clueless stupid gaijin made it into the business world of japan.
But for now, this thread is for printers. Ok?
by cardcaptorsakura (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy CIS printer in Japan 2016/9/23 13:51
Starting it as a sidebusiness doesnt hurt.

Normally that would be the case, but when it impacts your ability to stay in the country and run said business then it is something that should be considered first and foremost. Sorry if you feel that is a sidetrack to talk about, but it is vital to your business plan.

As for buying printers, we've posted plenty of leads for you to follow up on above. A quick search with the search terms shows that personal CIS printers inexpensive and easy to find.

reply to this thread