Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Itinerary 2016/9/20 23:48
Travelling to Tokyo arriving 26th December, want to plan a full itinerary so i can see all the sights of Toyko. Any suggestions?
by KBCH  

Re: Tokyo Itinerary 2016/9/21 10:51
You can check out the sample itineraries on this japan guide website. link below:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3051.html

by Ryuta89 rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Itinerary 2016/9/21 10:57
Look at the Tokyo section of this website - loads of ideas! Try to organise your day with many sights in one or two areas, so you're not criss-crossing the city.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Itinerary 2016/9/21 13:35
Think of Tokyo like a Paris or a new York. Figure out what aspects of life you would find most interesting like you would do in these other world-class megacities. Could be music, drama, or other performing arts; maybe museums of painting, sculpture, and Japan's incomparable artisanship; maybe food, maybe sports, maybe modern architecture, maybe traditional Japanese temples and palaces. This may help you to avoid trying to see everything in Tokyo; neither you nor I will live that long. Only partly practicing what I preach, I'm partial to pre-1868 castles and temples, shopping till I drop, and eating at hole-in-the-wall noodle shops. Oh, and Asahi beer.
by johnnyman (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread