Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Buying Suica at Narita for Keisei Skyliner 2016/9/24 16:19
Hi,

I'm going to be taking the Keisei Skyliner or Sky Access Express from Narita to my hotel in Ueno.

I understand that I can use a Suica or Pasmo card for this. Can you tell me whether I can buy this card at Narita from a ticket counter using my credit card?

Also, I wonder, once I have the card do I just proceed to the track, or do I need to get a ticket from a counter?

Thanks very much for your advice!
by Ben (guest)  

Re: Buying Suica at Narita for Keisei Skyliner 2016/9/24 18:22
I understand that I can use a Suica or Pasmo card for this.

You can use the card to pay for the base fare. But you have to purchase a limited express supplement separately.

Can you tell me whether I can buy this card at Narita from a ticket counter using my credit card?

I doubt it. Suica cards are purchased at ticket machines that do not accept credit cards. But maybe it is possible to purchase them at ticket windows, as well, and ticket windows usually accept credit card payments.

Also, I wonder, once I have the card do I just proceed to the track, or do I need to get a ticket from a counter?

You need to purchase the limited express ticket for the Skyliner (which also includes the seat reservation). But once you got that, you can use the Suica/Pasmo card to pass through the ticket gates.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Suica at Narita for Keisei Skyliner 2016/9/24 18:32
Thanks very much!
by Ben (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread